Get off the grid with Solar Energy
Generating energy that produces no greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels and reduces some types of air pollution.
The sun provides more than enough energy for all of us to be able to live off of clean energy and ultimately solar electricity should replace fossil fuels as the major energy source.
No harmful emissions are released into the environment when electricity is being produced by solar panels.
- Total water consumption is 99% lower than coal
- Total air pollution is 99% lower than coal
Turning sunlight into electricity doesn’t require any fuel and has no variable costs. The only initial cost should be the Solar installation.
Eco Friendly Alternatives for daily living
Eco friendly Products are the only way to go forward because of all the not so Eco friendly products killing our environment and harming our animals.
We will do our best to help you find biodegradable products & sustainable living supplies that are better for you and our planet. By connecting you to the Eco conscious brands You will be able to live a more sustainable life.
Single use Plastics and other items have taken up more time on our planet than it took to manufacture and use the product. This sort of waste is extremely dangerous for our environment, animals and the future generations that will be left to clean up after us. If we don't change now our own waste will run our lives.
We go through so much effort in first extracting resources from the earth, manufacturing plastic, then importing, exporting, so many things happen for us to simply throw it away, leave the plastic on the beach, streets, forests, parks and also sitting on landfills. It could take weeks or months for that very piece of plastic end up at the store to be thrown away 10 minutes later, to pollute our environment for 200+ years.
For every product that can harm our environment there is a more sustainable planet friendly alternative, if not then surely we do not need it. Toothbrushes, packaging, sanitary supplies, plastic cutlery, straws, all of these have alternatives that are much better for the environment and we will ensure that you get all you need to live a more sustainable lifestyle in harmony with the nature.
Keep your home and planet clean
When you find an Eco Friendly cleaning brand that cares for the environment you have peace of mind that the cleaning products are safe, biodegradable, non-toxic, and in most cases that we have found are made with sustainable packaging.
- Avoid cleaning with chemicals
- Alternative Eco Products
Using green Eco products can lessen the negative effects of sanitary and cleaning practices to the environment around us. Using Eco Friendly Products when cleaning can lessen water pollution, air pollution, climate change, and ozone depletion. This means you keep your house clean and Home "earth" Clean as well. We cant clean our house and pollute our planet thinking that its better...
- Endocrine disruptors – Mimic human hormones, confusing the body with false signals.
- Neurotoxins – Alter neurons, affecting brain activity.
- Carcinogens – Cause cancer and/or promote cancers’ growth.
- Pesticides – One of the most counter-intuitive health threats is that of products that disinfect.
- APEs are endocrine disruptors.
- Formaldehyde – Many people do not know that it is also a germicide, bactericide and fungicide.
- Phthalates – Known to cause hormonal abnormalities, thyroid disorders, birth defects and reproductive problems.
- Organochlorines – OCs are carcinogens and endocrine disruptors.
- VOCs – Commonly include propane, butane, ethanol, phthalates, and/or formaldehyde.