Why Green Tea Soap is a good choice
Green tea soap is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols which are known to reverse the aging signs by fighting off free radicals which tend to speed up the aging process. That being said, green tea can also help with sun damaged skin, fine wrinkles, and it can give the skin a healthy glow
- Green tea and olive oil assists with the regeneration of skin cells, while also healing skin conditions and minimising scars.
- Green tea is known to reduce the threat of skin cancer cells and daily use will assist in guarding against skin cancer.
- Packed with antioxidants olive oil also reduces the effects of aging, while providing skin with a healthy radiance.
- The soothing scent of geranium promotes relaxation.
- Geranium is renowned for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties, which also aids in the effective treatment of eczema and dermatitis.
- Coconut oil provides a long-last moisturising effect while reducing free radical damage that can cause aging.
- Located in the Cape countryside African Bliss ensures that each bar of handmade soap contains only the very best natural and organic ingredients, providing you with a wholesome, safe and effective soap.
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
100% pure oils of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil and Palm Oil (sustainable), Green Tea, essential oils of Basil, Lemongrass and Geranium.
This product can be delivered throughout South Africa – Cape Town Centurion | Midrand | Krugersdorp | Vanderbijlpark | Boksburg | Randburg | Roodepoort | Sandton | Germiston | Stellenbosch | Bloemfontein | Alberton | Kempton Park | Port Elizabeth | Benoni | East London | Pietermaritzburg | Soweto | Berea | Pretoria | Johannesburg | Durban | Mpumalanga