Biodegradable Cups Should be a top priority.
Biodegradable cups are a perfect alternative to plastic & polystyrene Coffee Cups are a vital part of most restaurants, coffee shops, markets and anyone using take away packaging. Ensure that you support the environment by using sustainable choices. If reusable coffee cups are not the option for your business then sustainable, compostable cups should be the priority choice.
Biodegradable cups Kraft Double Wall Hot Cup [Earth Cup] is made from 100% renewable sources (in fact, they’re made from the waste products of other industries), Biodegradable Kraft coffee cups are the obvious choice:
- Compostable cups
- Plant based lining
- FSC certified paper (Earth Cup)
- Made from up to 55% post consumer fibre, more than any other cup
- Only cups with a double base to prevent leakage
- One lids fits all cup sizes
- Eco-friendly water based inks to avoid ink odour Please note:Our cups are printed with a generic design and are not blank. Specific branding on cups can be produced, please contact us to discuss the details and requirement as well as pricing. Terms and conditions apply.
Our eco friendly products are able to be delivered throughout South Africa – Centurion | Midrand | Krugersdorp | Vanderbijlpark | Boksburg | Randburg | Roodepoort | Sandton | Germiston | Stellenbosch | Bloemfontein | Alberton | Kempton Park | Port Elizabeth | Benoni | East London | Pietermaritzburg | Soweto | Berea | Pretoria | Johannesburg | Durban | Cape Town | Mpumalanga | Kroonstad | Knysna